K4 Teeth In A DayManalapan Township, NJ
Dental implants, also known as teeth implants, are the healthiest, most natural way to replace teeth. They are the preferred alternative to dentures, crowns (caps,) or bridgework. Unlike these other options of tooth replacement, implants fit, feel, and look like natural teeth. Furthermore, they provide a lifelong solution to restore your smile permanently.
Find out if dental implants are right for you by scheduling a free consultation with Dr. Spiros Karas of Classic Dental Arts.
BENEFITS OF TEETH IMPLANTS
- The golden standard in teeth replacement
- Fits and feels like your actual teeth
- Restore your confidence
- Permanent tooth replacements
- Prevents bone loss
- Improve oral health + hygiene
- An alternative for dentures or bridges
- all in four” implants for full arch replacement
DENTAL IMPLANTS BEFORE AND AFTER
Dental implants before and after images demonstrate why teeth implants are the preferred way to replace missing or failing teeth. As with any dental procedure, results may vary.* However, the smiles depicted in these before and after pictures are real patients of Dr. Karas. Their optimal outcomes highlight the importance of choosing a reputable dentist to perform this advanced technique.
HOW DO TEETH IMPLANTS WORK?
Dental implants act as a root, providing a permanent base for your replacement teeth. The implant is made of a screw-shaped post, usually made of titanium or another hard material, which is securely anchored to your jawbone. The titanium fuses with the bone, ensuring a strong support structure for your new teeth. Your replacement tooth, known as a dental crown, is then securely attached to the post. The crown is customized to the size, shape, and color of your teeth, ensuring the replacement looks, feels, and functions like your natural teeth.
Implants can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or the entire row (arch) of upper or lower teeth. For a whole mouth replacement, Dr. Karas performs a full arch replacement using four, five, or six posts. Once the posts are secured to the jawbone, Dr. Karas will attach the full-bridge of replacement teeth.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Implants provide your dentist with numerous options for replacing missing or failing teeth. During your consultation, Dr. Karas will examine your teeth and advise you on the option that best suits your needs. Different types of implants include:
- Implant supported bridge: Two or more implants support a bridge to fill in missing teeth.
- Implant supported dentures: Also known as “snap on dentures” that snap on and stay put! No more yucky denture pastes!
- Individual implants: replace each tooth in the arch. The most natural way to replace all your teeth.
- Cosmetic implants: correct missing teeth in the anterior cosmetic regions of the mouth.
- All zirconia implants: the most natural way for enhanced esthetics and people with metal allergies.
- K4 IMPLANTS hybrid: A natural looking and feeling option for replacing all missing teeth in an arch using just 4, 5, or 6 implants to support a fixed appliance. The appliance is made as a hybrid metal bar understructure with acrylic gum and teeth overlayment.
- K4 zirconia: the same 4, 5, or 6 implants with a milled zirconia structure overlayment made from porcelain like zirconia puck. This option is very durable (lasts a lifetime.) It replaces gum and tooth structure for excellent esthetics. They are also very natural looking.
Dental implants are the most natural tooth replacement option available. The dental crowns match the size, color, and shape of your actual tooth, becoming indistinguishable from your natural teeth. Moreover, implants function just as your natural teeth would. You can talk, laugh, eat, and even kiss with confidence.
The results are permanent. Implants become a part of your jawbone and last a lifetime. This contrasts with other tooth replacement options, such as bridgework or dentures, which may require replacement.
IMPLANTS VS. DENTURES OR BRIDGES
Implants are the preferred choice in tooth replacement for several reasons. When compared to traditional dentures or bridgework, implants provide:
- Beautiful Appearance – implants are the most natural-looking tooth replacement option available. The crowns are made to match the size, color, and shape of your actual tooth, becoming indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Improved confidence + Self Esteem– Implants provide a lifelong solution to missing or failing teeth. Their optimal appearance and functionality provide you with the confidence of a beautifully restored smile.
- Improved Speech – Poor-fitting dentures can impair your speech. Implants are securely anchored to your jaw, allowing you to speak confidently.
- More Comfort – By fusing to your jawbone, implants become a part of your teeth. This eliminates the discomfort associated with removable dentures.
- Added Convenience – Removable dentures are messy and require a lot of maintenance. With proper dental hygiene, your implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience associated with dentures.
- Better Functionality – Unlike dentures that slide when you eat, implants perform just like natural teeth. Implants permit you to eat your favorite foods comfortably and confidently.
- Improved Oral Health – Implants are the healthiest option for replacing missing or failing teeth. By replacing missing teeth, implants prevent bone loss. Moreover, implants leave your healthy teeth intact, unlike tooth-supported bridges that require reducing nearby teeth. Implants also permit better access between each tooth, allowing for better oral hygiene.
- Better Durability – Dentures, and bridges can break or require replacement. Implants, on the other hand, will last your lifetime, restoring your smile permanently.
HOW MUCH DO DENTAL IMPLANTS COST?
The cost of dental implants varies per patient. Prices are determined by several factors, including the complexity of your case and whether you need one implant, several implants, or a full arch replacement. During your consultation, dental implant costs will be discussed in detail. We will also cover ways to save on your teeth replacements and discuss available financing options.
WHY CHOOSE DR. SPIROS KARAS OF CLASSICAL DENTAL ARTS?
WHY CHOOSE DR. SPIROS KARAS OF CLASSICAL DENTAL ARTS? Dr. Spiros Karas is a leading dentist in the Manalapan Township of New Jersey who specializes in permanent implants. Combining his state-of-the-art facility with extensive knowledge of the latest advances in dentistry, Dr. Karas offers patients unparalleled experience, expertise, and dedication to their safety and satisfaction.
DENTAL IMPLANTS NEAR ME
Learn more about the #1 option for teeth replacement by contacting Classic Dental Arts, the premier provider of dental implants in Manalapan Township. As such, we are proud to serve the surrounding areas of Manalapan, Monmouth, Freehold, Millstone, Millhurst, Morganville, Holmdel, Howell, Colts Neck, Monroe, Jamesburg, Englishtown, and Marlboro Township.
Take the first step towards a beautifully restored smile by contacting Classic Dental Arts today. Reach out online by filling out the form below or calling (732) 204-7719.
Getting a root canal treatment is a frightening event for some people. Of all the work dentists can do for you and your oral health, this one is among the procedures that cause the most anxiety. If you have fears about this procedure, it is helpful to learn more about it and what happens. As…
Getting a smile makeover can change the way you look and improve your health. There are many ways that the dentist can do this. The method of choice will depend on your condition and the severity of it. You may be feeling nervous or unsure about this process, so it is good to learn more…
A dental crowns is a device used to restore the functions and look of a tooth that has been damaged. If you need a root canal, a fractured tooth, or a big filling, your dentist may also decide to place a dental crown. The new crown covers the part of the tooth visible above the…
Professional dental cleaning appointments are an important part of maintaining good oral health. They are typically offered by general dentistry practices as these are the facilities where routine oral health care is provided. While most people do get a professional dental cleaning once or twice a year, there are individuals who skip them, which is…
Composite fillings are a filling that is made from composite resin. This material is typically used to fill cavities in the mouth and can be used to replace amalgam or gold alloys. The benefits of using these fillings include the fact that they are almost always better than other filling materials because they do not…